The administrator of your data is JWW sp. z o. o. Please read the full information clause explaining how we process your personal data.
With the entry into force on 25 May 2018 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”), we provide you with the following information on how we process the personal data of users subscribed for the newsletter service, as well as the rights associated with the processing of aforementioned data. The controller of personal data processed for the purposes related to the newsletter distribution service is: JWW spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (limited liability company) with its registered office in Wrocław, Al. Wiśniowa 43a, 53-137 Wrocław entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Economic Department of the National Register of Companies under the KRS number 0000281242 (hereinafter: “Controller”).
Please be informed that:
- Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes relating to newsletter distribution as well as for commercial and marketing purposes.
- Personal data will be stored during the newsletter subscription period and for as long as Controller’s marketing policy is in place.
- Your data will be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”).
- Any data subject shall, in cases provided for by law, have the right to:
- request from the Controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing;
- revoke your consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of any processing performed based on that consent prior to its revocation;
- object to the processing of their personal data;
- transfer data to another administrator;
- lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider that any of your personal data are processed in breach of GDPR.
- Personal data are collected from the data subject.
- Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary in order to receive the newsletter.
For the second time this year, investors and representatives of global corporations and technology-related startups are meeting together in order to establish business relationships. The hybrid...
As an entrepreneur, you most likely know how important it is to thoroughly complete your documentation and deliver it to the accounting office on required time. One has to remember to submit their...
September 30, 2021 is the final deadline for using any outstanding holiday entitlement for the year of 2020. Paid annual leave is guaranteed by the Labour Code. Employees are entitled to use...