01.02.2021: the e-Tax Office is launched
The Ministry of Finance and the National Tax Administration have announced the launch of an online e-Tax Office. The new portal is to guarantee the possibility of dealing with tax matters without having to leave home.
Access to the service will be possible only from the site podatki.gov.pl after logging in using a Trusted Profile, e-Verify or e-banking: https://urzadskarbowy.gov.pl/
Access will provide insight into information and services relating directly to the person concerned, and in subsequent stages also to the affairs of other taxpayers from whom he has previously obtained a power of attorney or access to an account.
From 01.02.2021 you can submit an annual tax return through the e-Tax Office and get access to:
- tax data,
- information on business activities,
- application for submitting JPK files (Standard Audit Files),
- online payments supporting administrative receivables, including fines imposed.
e-Tax Office has also made it possible to electronically submit certain letters:
- an application for an overpayment/refund to be offset against other types of tax liabilities,
- ZAW-NR notification,
- notification of the commission of a prohibited act (active regret),
- letters explaining the purpose of the payment.
At the next stage, it is planned to make the platform available not only for taxpayers, payers, attorneys, but also for bailiffs and notaries.
In addition, the online payment history service will be available. At the current stage online payments can be used only by natural persons. Finally, this possibility will be introduced for companies registered in the National Court Register.
It is also planned to extend the functionality of the platform by:
- integration with e-TOLL service,
- submitting applications and providing information on the status of cases.
Have you already set up your accounts in the e-Tax Office?
Let this Easter bring you a time of respite and rest, filled with joy, health and mutual kindness. May you use the upcoming time as best as possible in the group of the closest people. ...
The next edition of Wolves Summit will be held on March 24-26, 2021. This international event brings together technology startups, investors and corporate representatives from around the world....
The National Tax Administration (PL: Krajowa Administracja Skarbowa – KAS) has already prepared annual accounts for taxpayers. From February 15, you will be able to submit a PIT settlement...