We’ve been offering comprehensive accounting services for over 20 years, while supporting our customers in the daily development of their companies. We care about their full safety and comfort which is why we still cooperate closely with our trusted partners: tax advisors, expert auditor and notary’s office and law firm,
Our competencies are confirmed by numerous certificates of qualification issued by the Minister of Finance.
Third party insurance on the ground of bookkeeping guarantees full security of transactions and settlements without the need of hiring additional personnel. We use modern tools like SaldeoSMART or Taxxo platform as we strive to optimize the workload in order to achieve the best customer satisfaction with the services we provide.
WE KEEP THE BOOKS IN RESPECT OF:
- bookkeeping rules established in Polish law and International Financial Reporting Standards
- creating accounting policy,
- developing corporate chart of accounts,
- regular evidencing of business operations in Sage 50c Finanse i Księgowość system and Sage Symfonia Start 2.0 Mała Ksiegowość,
- evidencing tangible assets along with monthly amortization calculation,
- reporting corporate income tax declarations (CIT) and value-added tax (VAT),
- preparing information regarding UE transactions (VAT UE),
- sending JPK VAT files,
- making financial reports,
- settling the intra-community delivery of goods (WNT & WDT),
- cooperation with expert auditors during audits,
- periodic reports for GUS (Central Statistical Office)
- preparing INTRASTAT declaration for the Customs Office,
- preparing statements to help you manage your unit: for the Board, Supervisory Board, Group of Companies and others,
- consolidation of financial reports,
- assistance in preparing applications for postponement, payment spread out and remission of tax,
As for documents collection, we are open to collecting them free of charge, directly at customer’s office in the area of Wrocław. In other cases the documents will be delivered to us via courier services or in electronic format, depending on individual agreement.
A stoppage refund from ZUS, PLN 5000 subsidy, partial refinancing of the employees’ remuneration, and an exemption from ZUS contributions are the support forms provided in the amendment of the...
Let this Easter bring you a time of respite and rest, filled with joy, health and mutual kindness. May you use the upcoming time as best as possible in the group of the closest people. ...
On October 29, 2020, the Ministry of Finance announced a draft amendment to the law on the tax on goods and services, which is due to enter into force on July 1, 2021. work on its implementation is...