We offer professional technical support regarding entity registration in Poland. Based on your business profile, we point the most optimal development paths. Our customers can count on professional counselling service in the area of formalities that directly influence minimalisation of costs connected with starting up a company.
- office postal address for registering purposes,
- full administrational services,
- close cooperation with notary’s office,
- sending translation jobs of source documents on behalf of the customer,
- longtime experience in registering::
- general partnerships
- professional partnership
- limited partnerships
- limited liability companies
- joint stock companies
- registering in VAT and VAT-UE
- registering the company and employees in ZUS.
On customer’s request, we also handle liquidation of commercial law companies, transforming contracts and statutes, personal changes regarding partners in National Court Register (KRS) as well as updating all information in Central Registration and Information on Business (CEiDG).
WE SUCCESSFULLY ASSISTED OVER 700 COMPANIES WITH MARKET ENTRY!
On September 10, 2021, JWW Accounting Office participated in the celebration of International Oktoberfest 2021. This is the 16th edition of this event, which took place in the Toya Golf &...
What is CRBR? CRBR – Central Register of Beneficial Owners (pl: Centralny Rejestr Beneficjentów Rzeczywistych) is an electronic system in which information on beneficial owners is collected...
In Dziennik Ustaw (Journal of Laws) a regulation concerning changes in the application forms of identification was published as well as modifications to update forms and supplementary data forms....