Our many-years’ experience in working with customers from different market sectors allowed us to thoroughly recognize the needs and specificity of the market. We eagerly share the acquired knowledge by confronting theory with practice while finding the most optimal solutions adjusted to the customer’s individual needs. Based on the conversation with the customer, we also present law requirements connected to a given business activity while defining the most crucial business processes that take place in a company.
- financial analysis,
- predictions for: balance, profit and loss account, cash flow,
- ratio analysis
- sales and cost analysis,
- financial liquidity analysis,
- capital expenditures analysis.
WE HELP YOU CHOOSE THE MOST BENEFICIAL SOURCES OF CAPITAL ACQUISITION:
- identifying the actual business needs and requirements,
- analysis of fund requisition
- preparing the application,
- preparing additional documents,
WE OFFER PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT:
- in tax litigation,
- with company liquidation,
- with tax representation,
- with preparing statistical reports,
- with administrational services,
- with bringing tax affairs up to date,
The content of the new law on the automation of handling specific matters by the National Revenue Administration changes the entering of VAT groups into force from 1 July 2022 to 1 January 2023....
According to Article 13(1) of the VAT Act, an intra-Community supply of goods (ICS) stands for an export of goods from the territory of Poland to the territory of a Member State that is other than...
We very much know how important is team building for good morale. That’s why, good morale within our JWW team can translate into healthy relationships with our customers. For instance, last...