Hiring employees is connected with the necessity to prepare certain contracts, work rules and supervision for the completeness of documentation. If you choose JWW, you can be sure that human resources management in your company will be run effortlessly and in compliance with the current legal regulations. Thanks to regular newsletters, you’ll be up to date with all law changes. The most modern work tools and a trained team guarantee the highest quality of services.
HR & PAYROLL SERVICES BY JWW
- keeping complete personal files of employees,
- preparing documents for establishing employment relationships, contract termination and appendices,
- planning the work calendar: vacation leave, maternity leave and sick leave,
- employment record documentation,
- keeping a register and monitoring the validity of medical examination and OHS trainings (BHP),
- preparing a comprehensive employee documentation,
- company situation analysis and creating work statutes, OHS rules and Employee Benefit Fund (ZFŚS),
- preparing salary structure,
- drafting civil law contracts (commission contracts, specific task contracts),
- handling the inspections of The National Labor Inspectorate (PIP) and ZUS, PAYROLL SERVICES BY JWW
- preparing payroll list: from employment agreements and commission contracts for different remuneration systems,
- monthly income statements and individual reports for ZUS,
- preparing annual and monthly tax calculation (PIT-11, PIT-4R),
- calculation of sick pay, vacation pay and payment of outstanding leave entitlements,
- preparing certificates of employment
- ZUS RMUA documents,
- running the required accounting for IRS (Urząd Skarbowy), Central Statistical Office (GUS) and State Fund of Rehabilitation of Handicapped People (PFRON),
On May 22, 2021 more than 10,000 people across Poland gathered up to start the charity race in order to support people who are under the care of Everest Foundation. The Corporate Run is not just an...
Additional care allowance until May 23, 2021 – who is entitled to it? Due to the epidemic situation and the closure of nurseries, kindergartens and care facilities, the Council of Ministers...
Starting with May 16, 2021, a change will be made regarding applications to ZUS. Upon reporting the insured to ZUS, in addition to the data presented so far, the payer will be required to provide...