Work with us
JWW is more than just an accounting office. Our mission is to provide stability to small and medium-sized companies. We help entrepreneurs in gaining a leading position by identifying opportunities and threats and reducing tax risk. We build partnership relations with our clients. We play as a team as a team.
Who are we currently looking for?
We are currently looking for a Human Resources and Payroll Specialist who will independently lead human resources and payroll in entrusted companies.
You will work in a team of 8 on a daily basis.
You will be in constant contact with the client and external institutions (ZUS, Tax Office).
If you are not afraid of changes in regulations, you like to sit in papers, you can think logically,
and you feel good working in a team, we invite you.
· comprehensive management of HR and payroll documentation
· settlement and recording of working time (attendance lists, holidays, dismissals)
· calculation of salaries, benefits, preparation of payrolls
· preparation of settlements and statements for ZUS, US, GUS, PPK, PFRON
· HR services for employees (preparation of employment contracts, civil law contracts, annexes, agreements, employment certificates)
· preparation of summaries, reports and analyzes in the field of HR and payroll administration
· support in handling benefits for employees
· ongoing monitoring of changes in applicable law
· ongoing archiving of employee documentation
· work on InsERT nexo, Gratyfikant, and Płatnik systems
· minimum 2 years of experience, preferably experience in an accounting office
· practical knowledge of labor law and social security law, in particular knowledge of calculating remuneration under the employment relationship, taxes, rules of being subject to social and health insurance
· independence in action and a sense of responsibility for the entrusted area
· communicativeness, openness and pro-activity in dealing with the client
· accuracy and reliability in the performance of duties
· good knowledge of the Payer program
This is what we offer
· competence-based salary
· our company – work alongside an experienced team of accountants and HR, always ready to support
· real impact on the development of the company
· an office with a garden in the prestigious Borek district of Wrocław, where in the summer you can have lunch on a deckchair and get away from your duties
effective onboarding that will help you stress-free onboarding and getting to know the company
· participation in trainings and industry conferences
· access to the company’s library and online courses
· a wide package of social benefits adapted to the seniority, including private medical care, additional insurance and sports packages
· fruit Mondays, fresh coffee, regular integration outings? This is our standard… 🙂
Attach your CV and join our team!
Check also our current offers here.
On November 13-16, 2023, representatives of Alliott Global Alliance (AGA) member companies join forces during Web Summit 2023 in Lisbon, which is the industry’s most important technology...
On October 17, 2023, we had the opportunity to participate in Made in Wroclaw 2023, a business event focused on technology and innovation. This year’s event titled Tech Generation combined...
On October 4-5, we had the great pleasure of participating in the SoDA Conference 2023, which was attended by over 500 representatives from the technology sector, as well as 35 expert speakers from...