Hiring employees is connected with the necessity to prepare certain contracts, work rules and supervision for the completeness of documentation. If you choose JWW, you can be sure that human resources management in your company will be run effortlessly and in compliance with the current legal regulations. Thanks to regular newsletters, you’ll be up to date with all law changes. The most modern work tools and a trained team guarantee the highest quality of services.
HR & PAYROLL SERVICES BY JWW
- keeping complete personal files of employees,
- preparing documents for establishing employment relationships, contract termination and appendices,
- planning the work calendar: vacation leave, maternity leave and sick leave,
- employment record documentation,
- keeping a register and monitoring the validity of medical examination and OHS trainings (BHP),
- preparing a comprehensive employee documentation,
- company situation analysis and creating work statutes, OHS rules and Employee Benefit Fund (ZFŚS),
- preparing salary structure,
- drafting civil law contracts (commission contracts, specific task contracts),
- handling the inspections of The National Labor Inspectorate (PIP) and ZUS, PAYROLL SERVICES BY JWW
- preparing payroll list: from employment agreements and commission contracts for different remuneration systems,
- monthly income statements and individual reports for ZUS,
- preparing annual and monthly tax calculation (PIT-11, PIT-4R),
- calculation of sick pay, vacation pay and payment of outstanding leave entitlements,
- preparing certificates of employment
- ZUS RMUA documents,
- running the required accounting for IRS (Urząd Skarbowy), Central Statistical Office (GUS) and State Fund of Rehabilitation of Handicapped People (PFRON),
Are you using the split payment and got funds in your VAT account? If so, you have got the right to request for them to be transferred onto your company account. There is no need to provide any...
Starting with 1 July 2022, changes regarding the tax rate are being implemented, including: Reduction of the tax rate from 17% to 12%. Change in the tax-reducing amount (the free amount remains...
The content of the new law on the automation of handling specific matters by the National Revenue Administration changes the entering of VAT groups into force from 1 July 2022 to 1 January 2023....